MC and WG Meetings and Annual Workshop
Date: 6-7 September 2017. Sękocin Stary, Poland
Local organizer: Tomasz Oszako
- Agenda of the Meeting (Warsaw, 6-7 September 2017)
- Minutes (Warsaw, 6-7 September 2017)
- Chair report presentation
- Use of a multispectral UAV photogrammetry for forest monitoring – Mariusz Kacprzak
- Phosphite application as elicitors of plant resistance – Tomasz Oszako
- Overview of F. circinatum problem in Europe (COST) for forest practitioners – Julio Javier Diez
- Identification of RNA viruses associated to Fusarium circinatum by NGS – Jordán Muñoz-Adalia
- Endophytic characterization of Fusarium circinatum infecting herbaceous plants in a symptomatic Monterey pine plantation – Laura Hernández-Escribano
- Working Group 1: Diagnosis – Ioos et al.
- Working Group 4: Pest risk analyses – Vettraino et al.
- Working Group 5: Management – Martín-García et al.
- Working Group 6: Coordination – Dogmus et al.