MC and WG Meetings and Annual Workshop.
Date: 30-31 October 2018. Catania, Italy
Local organizer: Santa Olga Cacciola
- Agenda Working Group Meeting (Catania 30-31 October 2018)
- Updates from the Chair and Grant Holder
- Minutes (Catania 30-31 October 2018)
- Pine pitch canker in Korea since 2000. Ki Woo Kim (Republic of Korea, Kyungpook National University)
- Seed priming to stimulate plant tolerance against stress: Testing with Fusarium circinatum. Alejandro Solla (Spain, University of Extremadura)
- Vertical transmission of Fusarium circinatum mitoviruses FcMV1 and FcMV2-2 via microconidia. Diana Bezos (Spain, University of Valladolid)
- Gene expression profile of Fusarium circinatum in response to the infection of FcMV2, a putative mycovirus. Cristina Zamora (Spain, University of Valladolid)
- Genes associated with pathogenicity of Fusarium circinatum. Tadeusz Malewski (Poland, Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Working Group 1: Diagnosis – Vainio et al.
- Working Group 2: Interactions (Task 3) – Elvira-Recuenco
- Working Group 2: Interactions (Task 4) – Fernández
- Working Group 3: Pathway of disease spread – Zamora et al.
- Working Group 4: Pest risk analyses – Vettraino and Raposo
- Working Group 5: Management – Martín-García et al.